Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy weekend

After Friday's excitement, it seems a bit unjust that I really have no news to post today. We were pretty busy this weekend with hanging our new bedroom TV and spending time with our friends for the big game. The back pain is starting to set in here though, so I'll likely be doing less in the not so distant future.

I have felt a few more tweaks coming from the little stinker, but nothing quite as strong as Friday. I think the coffee I had that morning got him/her moving. I'm tempted to try that again, but I don't want to get back into old habits now. For today, I am sticking with my green tea, and I will have coffee again on Friday morning, like I normally do.

Again, there isn't much else going on other than counting down to the upcoming appointments. With the plans we have for the next two weekends, it should go quickly. Shaun's birthday is this Saturday, so we are going to the Accomac Inn for dinner that evening. He has been dying to go somewhere that makes real Banannas Foster for dessert, and I finally found a place! The following Saturday, we'll be having our Valentine's Day dinner at Iron Hill. I figured something a little more casual was in order for this year. Now to figure out gifts... I hate this time of year sometimes. ;-)

17W2D

No comments: