Thursday, August 25, 2011

Can you prepare a statement of retained earnings for a corporation?

I can. 


TAKE THAT, ACCOUNTING 200.





Now that I have that out of my system... I just finished up my last assignment for the week.  And man does it feel good.  I'm currently rocking a 115% in my medical terminology class, which is shaping up to have more work but I feel like I'm managing that well because it's interesting.  Accounting spent 3 days kicking my ass before I finally decided I wasn't afraid and I could manage it - so I did. 

I'm starting to think that I really can do this.  Even when increasing my course load next semester.  I can do this. 

Wow. 

One more week of work and class, then we're off to the beach.  Class will likely have to follow, but it will mostly be sun and fun for a few days.  I look forward to ocean sunrises and quiet and reconnecting with my little family and my cameras.  The next few weeks are going to be fun.  It's been a lovely summer, but I'm looking forward to the fall. 

1 comment:

Grammy Sue said...

Of course you can do it. You are a freakin genius!