Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy 8 Months!


Dear Kayla,

Is this where I shout "Uncle!"?  I swear, evey time I blink another month has gone by. 

What an amazing little one you are.  You're adventurous.  You're determined.  You're cute as a button, sweet as all get-out and you're pulling yourself up in your crib already.  Holy crap - you're on your way to walking, even though you have yet to crawl forward a single inch. 

I'm short on words to describe all of the ups and downs, smiles and tears of the last month.  We have spent a lot of time house shopping.  Daddy and I are more anxious than ever to get into a forever home - one with a yard where you can play.  We haven't found it yet, but we will. 

We started with some new foods - namely some Gerber Puffs.  You seem to love them!  You're already a champion chewer (or I suppose gummer is more accurate - still no teeth!) and I love watching you concentrate on picking up each little morsel and guide it into your mouth.  The look of joy on your face every time the sweetness hits your tongue is absolutely priceless! 

We're still growing and learning together each and every day, and I look forward to all the fun and milestones to come.  You're loved so very much - I only hope that someday you'll know just how much.

Love Always -
~Mommy

1 comment:

Tyler's Story... said...

I know where you can find a forever home... COLORADO!