Tuesday, February 8, 2011

McFatty... Tuesday?

So things got shaken up a bit this week.  Last night I got home from work, inhaled a quick bite and gave Shaun his birthday gifts so we could bathe the baby and take off for our HOA meeting.  We were there until after 9 pm, so the workout got pushed to tonight. 

The progress?  Slow.  My weight is still hovering around the same place it was 2 weeks ago.  I'm OK with that.  I don't think I look much different, nor do I feel much different.  That's tougher to deal with.  I know I'm only in week 3 of running, but I really thought I'd see or feel some difference by now.  I still haven't started my weight training either.  That's my goal for this week.  Even if it's only a few sets of bicep curls and some sit ups - strength training is super important. 

Anyway, I did run workout 1 of week 2 tonight and it felt pretty good.  I'm glad it's done because I didn't feel remotely like running.  I'm also glad that I pushed through and did it.  Tomorrow I will be on the road for work again, hefting boxes and moving a lot.  Hopefully I won't also be paying for tonight. 

No comments: