Monday, December 15, 2008

I can't believe I forgot this...

I forgot to share the daddy-to-be gift I gave Shaun a few weeks back! I was at the Hallmark store with it in mind to pick up a particular Willow Tree figurine I'd had my eye on for some time, but then I saw this one and chose it instead. It's called "our gift."

It looks great next to the one that my mother in law bought us as an engagement gift. I'm glad I picked that out, as it served as a combination anniversary gift as well. Since we're now saving for baby's arrival, we decided to keep things simple for that occasion on Friday. We enjoyed a good lunch at Fiorentino's followed by catching a matinee showing of Twilight. We made a special dinner at home and relaxed on the couch watching Harry Potter movies and recovering from our bouts with the cold. Not ideal by any means, but a great day none the less.

No comments: