Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seriously, I'm done now...

After another busy holiday weekend, I am totally shot. My back kills. I'm nauseated all over again. I barely slept last night and I feel like I was hit by a truck. (Those are just the things I'd share with anyone... there's more I won't get into.) I try to smile and tell myself that there are only 6 1/2 weeks to go now. I try to remind myself of how long and hard we fought for this. I keep repeating that old "it will all be worth it" mantra. And I know it's all true. But it's hard to remember sometimes.

The stupidest things are starting to get to me. I want my body back; not just from the horrific weight gain either. I wanted a Corona in the worst way this weekend. It was so hot out and it would have been so refreshing... *sigh* Just a second ago I was sitting here and discovered a hole in the elbow of my sweater. For a brief moment, I thought that was going to cause an epic meltdown. Not only is that embarassing, but I've had this sweater forever and I love it. I don't know if it can be saved. I'm certainly going to try though.

I know this is what I signed up for (giving up my vices, mood swings, the aches and pains, weight gain and discomfort). I know it's temporary. I even feel guilty complaining knowing how many women out there would give anything to feel like this for the reasons I do. But seriously, can we just fast forward now?

33W 3D

No comments: