Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At 15 months:

Kayla can find her:
  • Fingers/Hands
  • Toes/Feet/"tootsies"
  • Nose
  • Ears
  • Mouth (moves her jaw up and down)
  • Tongue (sticks it out)
  • Teeth (grins)
  • Belly and belly button
And she can say:
  • Baby
  • Ball
  • Bear
  • Belly
  • Belly Button (sounds like baby)
  • Book
  • Bubbles
  • Bye Bye
  • Car
  • Cow
  • Cracker
  • Dada/Daddy
  • Duck
  • Green beans (guh buh)
  • Hi
  • Mama/Mommy
  • Moo
  • Outside
  • Puppy
  • Quack
  • Squirrel
  • Waffle
  • Woof
She also says the phrases:
  • Uh oh
  • Oh no
  • I don't know
  • I did it
She loves "Itsy Bitsy Spider," "Old MacDonald" and "If You're Happy and You Know It."  She adores being read to.  It seems like she's picking up more and more every day.  When we hold her up to our family photo wall, she can point to all of her grandparents, herself and Shaun and I when we ask her to.  It's so funny that apparently she's a mouse at daycare because at home she is a whirlwind.  I'm totally loving it though. 

I just crossed three things off our baby bucket list.  I'm a little surprised at myself that I have nothing to add to it right now - but I'm sure more will come as she gets older and is able to do more.  I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.  I'm still enjoying her being little.

No comments: