Monday, January 31, 2011

McFatty Monday - Progress Check

So here we are, Monday once again… time to check in on myself. 

The good:  I ran all 3 workouts last week.  My weight remained steady. 

The not so good:  I felt like hell after the third run.  I barely made it through, and I found myself needing to quit early on nearly every running interval.  I also ate like a starved lunatic at Saturday’s baby shower. 

I will be repeating week 1 of the C25K program this week.  I also hope to add in my light upper body weights starting tomorrow.  I didn’t do that at all last week to give myself a chance to ease back into the working out routine.  I am proud of my little achievements, and trying not to be too disappointed about the shortcomings.  I think I’m on the right track with running and eating better.  We’ll see how things go this week. 

No comments: