Thursday, February 12, 2009

18 week appointment

Last night's appointment went pretty well. My weight is still climbing at a pretty good rate, and my blood pressure was up a bit again, but neither the nurse nor the midwife said anything about it to me. I guess I'm OK.

The baby's heartbeat is strong, "in the 140's" according to the midwife. She couldn't get a reading for more than a few seconds this time, since the baby was much more active than last time around. Every time she got the heart beat, the little stinker would move and she'd lose it.

I made my 22 week appointment, so I guess there wasn't much else to say! I'm feeling more regular movement out of the little one, and I feel good. For now, that's my biggest focus. As long as I feel OK, I am going to trust that everything else is happening as it should.

Now if I can just make it through the next 2 weeks without losing my mind wondering...

18W5D

No comments: