Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 3 Months!!

Dear Kayla -

The picture you see here was a result of mommy getting over zealous this morning. It was very cold when I took you to daycare yesterday morning (about 40 degrees) so I put this obviously too large sweatshirt on you this morning to help keep you warm. As it would turn out, it wasn't as cold as I'd thought. At least it made for some adorable pictures.

This month was a lot of fun for us. You've gotten much better at lifting your head and we were able to put you in your bumbo seat for some fun. You like to push toys around on the tray and knock them on the floor. So cool! You've really started to use your hands a lot more. You shake and grab at toys so they make noise. You love to bat at the duckie toy on your carrier, and to shake your keys around. Your play mat still entertains you, but you are loving to sit up more too.

You are such a happy little baby; I love picking you up out of your crib each morning. No matter how fussy you are when I open the door to your room, you always smile as soon as you realize I'm there. It's the greatest thing in the world.

The ladies at daycare just adore you. It's still hard to leave you there every day, but I am getting better with it. I have been finding excuses to "drop in" and see how you're doing as often as I can even though driving away the second time is often harder than the first.

As before I am finding myself being torn between absolutely adoring the baby that you are right now, and looking forward to who you are going to be in the future. What I do know for sure is that I am even more crazy about you now than I was the day I brought you home. You are my little angel, and I love you more than you will ever know.
Love always -
Mommy

No comments: